Online English Course
Best English Lessons from Learn Direct
Improve your English accent and pronunciation – and get help in your own language.
You can learn to improve your English accent, vocabulary and pronunciation with our online courses. You will also get to recognise and understand lots of written words, and listen to native English speakers to improve your accent. You can change the course help and support to your own language (see below for the full list). Choose from over 100 “help” languages so you can practise your English pronunciation easily and speak English with confidence.
Why learn English? Because at least 500 million people speak English in the world! English is spoken in at least 53 countries as an official language, and many more people and countries use English as an additional language.
These courses engage both sides of your brain by using sight and sound as you’re learning words, and improving your memory. The goals are broken down into a series of rewarding challenges. As you play interactive games, you will learn new words and see pictures to reinforce your memory. You can test your knowledge with quizzes. You’ll hear English being spoken all the time. And using the recording games, you can start speaking English right away, and compare your voice to a native British English speaker.
Interested in online English course?
Just send us an enquiry and we will provide you with the best prices for our online 12 months courses from Learn Direct!
We offer this course at four different levels: beginner, beginner plus, intermediate and business, or a bundle of beginner and beginner plus. Each level helps you progress further through the language.
With our beginner course (Talk Now), you’ll soon be able to:
- Use greetings and essential phrases
- Order food and drink
- Ask for directions
- Describe food, colours, shopping, parts of the body, numbers, telling the time and countries
- Develop a wide vocabulary
Our beginner plus level (Talk More) teaches you to:
- Pronounce the alphabet
- Use basic conversational phrases whilst you’re at the hotel, talking on the phone, at a restaurant or out shopping
- Use structures that can be adapted to fit different situations and put together complete sentences
- Describe an emergency
- Build your confidence in speaking
The intermediate courses (Talk the Talk) will help you to:
- Focus on your social life with up-to-the-minute phrases
- Describe your family, home, school and work
- Talk about sports, current affairs, your hobbies and friends
- Develop a social networking vocabularyWith our business course (Talk Business), you can:
- Develop a general business vocabulary
- Use specialist phrases
- Discuss business meetings and arrange business travel
- Take part in advanced discussion of exchange rates, product guarantees and marketing budgets
- Talk about your career
Completing the course
Our language courses aren’t formally assessed, but there are many exercises and quizzes that you can do as often as you like to practise your language skills and test your knowledge. The language courses aren’t linked to a qualification, but you’ll get a statement of completion when you’ve achieved a certain score in your exercises and quizzes.
When you buy a language eCourse you’re given access to it for 12 months, but how long it takes for you to learn is really down to you. You can access your learning and practise with challenges, games and quizzes as often as you like within that time.
|English Beginners (Talk Now)|
|English Beginners Plus (Talk More)|
|Special Offer: English Beginner and Beginner Plus|
|English Intermediate (Talk the Talk)|
|English Business (Talk the Business)|
|Special Offer: English Complete (all 4 levels)|
Other useful resources about English language: